House fire

At around 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 20, the Monticello Fire Department was called to a house fire at 919 N. Maple St. in Monticello. The home belongs to Steven and Susan Swift. There was heavy damage to the garage, where the fire originated, and extensive smoke damage throughout the home. Those assisting on the ground from left are Shannon Poe, Ron Kelchen, Joe Bayne, Mark Spensley, and Don McCarthy. Helping on the roof are Josh Kelchen and Paul Warner.. (Photo by Kim Brooks) 

Subscriber Login