Iowa State University Extension and Outreach and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln are teaming up to offer a Feedlot Roundtable session at six Iowa locations on Thursday, Feb. 13 from 9:00 am until noon.
“As part of a cooperative agreement between Iowa State Extension and UNL Extension that provides sharing of livestock educational resources and programs, and through available technology, the roundtables also will be offered via Internet connection for Iowans in selected locations,” Iowa State Extension beef program specialist Russ Euken said. “The speakers and subject matter are sure to draw interest from our state’s beef community.”
More information, including a registration form, is available on the Iowa Beef Center website iowabeefcenter.org.
The $10 fee covers proceedings, meeting costs and refreshments, and is payable at the door. However, you’re asked to preregister no later than Tuesday Feb. 11 at the location you will attend to ensure adequate materials and refreshments.
Iowa Roundtable locations and preregistration contact information for each are:
• Benton County Extension office, 501 1st Ave, Vinton; Denise Schwab, call 319-472-4739 or email
• Delaware County Extension office, 1417 N Franklin St., Manchester; Denise Schwab, call 319-472-4739 or email
• Borlaug Learning Center NE research farm 3327 290th Street Nashua; Russ Euken, call 641-923-2856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wallace Learning Center Armstrong Farm, 53020 Hitchcock Ave, Lewis; Chris Clark, call 712-769-2600 or email
• Marion County Extension 210 N. Iowa Street, Knoxville; Pat Wall, call 641-842-2014 or email email@example.com.
• Pocahontas County Extension 305 North Main, Pocahontas; Dianne Dirks call 712-335-3103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact your local county extension office or